I'm afraid that:
• If you see me all the time, you'll get sick of me.
• If you talk to me all the time, you'll run out of things to say.
• If we do the same thing all the time, you'll get bored of us.
• If I'm too nice to you, you'll take advantage of me.
• If I'm too mean to you, you'll drift away from me.
• If someone else gets your attention, you'll ignore me.
• If yu meet somebody new, you'll leave me.

Tengo miedo de que:
• Si nos vemos todo el tiempo, te vas a cansar de mi.
• Si hablamos todo el tiempo, te vas a quedar sin cosas que decir.
• Si hacemos lo mismo siempre, te aburriras de nosotros. 
• Si soy muy buena con vos, te aproveches de mi
• Si soy muy mala con vos, te alegaras de mi.
• Si alguien mas te llama la atencion, me vas a ignorar.
• Si conoces a alguien nuevo, me vas a dejar.